Dream gives you the strength to chase your passion.


Hi, have you ever thought how would be your life without a dream. Or do we fear to dream in fear to loose.

Getting education, going to school, was a childhood dream that I still remember. I have never been to any nursery or pre nursery school like other kids. I got directly admitted in grade VIth after clearing an examination but I never felt like missing my primary education. My parents were never concerned about my studies nor they expected me to do any better than my elder brother who was just able to pass the exams without failing in any.

But it was like a miracle to my parents when they got to know that I stood first in my pre-board examination. They were surprised and shocked seeing my marks in the parents teachers meet. And then they started dreaming about my career, they wanted me to be an engineer. But on the other hand I wanted to become a doctor which could not happen due to some financial problems. And then I chose to become an engineer. I completed my degree in engineering from a well known engineering college in Odisha.

I had another dream which was finding its way to turn into reality. I didn't sit for any campus, didn't attend any interview. It was all because of the dream to be my own master; to be an entrepreneur. This was the one that kept me motivated, self-sufficient and strong. The constraint was I had to earn to support my family whereas on  the other hand entrepreneurship needs investment and a lot of risk.

After passing out from the college, I opened my own institute which helped the engineering students in their final year projects. There was not much ROI, so it didn't last long. Next I decided to do some freelancing. After few months, I realised it is also not enough to support my family. I had to drop this idea too. Then I decided to get into a job and fortunately got a chance in 5 elements. I got an opportunity here to find my strengths and explore.

It proved to be a life changing decision. Things were about to change and life was about to take a new shape; new in a way that had never happened before but still old being restored in my dream since long time back.

And the story continues ....

Dream gives you the strength to chase your passion.

The next one is the story of a CTO, which will be there in my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do engineers quit in tech startup?

Behind the ’95% Engineers in India Unfit for Software Development Jobs’

The best thing about Chatbots is, that they help Hoteliers increase their revenue.